|OVERVIEW OF ROLE|
|Reporting into the Head of Operations, the Aviation Risk Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the FlightSafe services providing a broad range of aviation consulting services to FlightSafe clients, designed to equip people and organisations with the practical skills and competence to better manage aviation safety.
The role will also include maintenance of the FlightSafe airline risk database and website supported by the Sales & Accounts Administrator, as well as producing airline specific reports and client-tailored spreadsheets.
|· Support the Head of Operations by being a client facing first point of contact for FlightSafe stakeholder requests, demonstrating a keen commercial/technical understanding of the service.
· Act as a subject matter expert for all aviation related queries for Anvil and FlightSafe.
· Check and respond to emails daily, ensuring a reply is sent within SLA where necessary, and that queries are escalated where appropriate.
· Carry out daily checks for relevant aviation accidents and incidents and add to the spreadsheet and website in real time as necessary.
· Create tailored spreadsheets to client’s specific requirements on a monthly basis and distribute in a timely manner within set SLA’s.
· Deliver risk-based aviation assessments covering airlines, airports and airspace.
· Produce airline specific reports for clients on an ad-hoc basis.
· Regularly review airline specific data within the website database and revise where applicable, in line with FlightSafe SLA’s.
· Keep abreast of all developments within the aviation sector.
· Increase brand awareness through the release of regular monthly marketing material via social media.
· Establish a network of aviation contacts to strengthen source reporting capability.
· Act as a FlightSafe brand ambassador, visiting clients and attending aviation relevant events (some travel may be necessary).
· Provide support, mentoring and training to the Sales & Accounts Administrator.
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE|
| · Relevant degree desirable, or equivalent industry related qualification in lieu.
· Related experience in security, travel risk and risk management essential.
· A strong understanding and knowledge of the commercial aviation sector.
· Competent computer operator, with an emphasis on Microsoft Office.
| · The ideal candidate will possess strong self-motivation, drive, focus, initiative and innovation.
· Excellent written, oral and communication skills with an emphasis on grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Able to use Microsoft Office Excel at an advanced level.
· Proven aviation risk experience, with the ability to make a real impact on aviation safety for our clients.
· Solid understanding of threat and risk management in an aviation environment.
· Be a role model for the team.
· Excellent geographical knowledge.
· A strong aptitude for analysis and a naturally enquiring mind.
· The ability to work alone or as part of a team in an often pressure intense environment where deadlines and priorities change constantly.
· Keen attention to detail with a strong emphasis on accuracy and getting the job right first time.
· Desire to continually improve and grow.
· The ability to think laterally and objectively, avoiding assumptions, whilst remaining unbiased throughout.
· Flexible and adaptable regarding working hours, office attendance and overtime.