|Inside Sales Executive|
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
We are looking for inside sales executive(s) to help drive new business opportunities within the Europe, Middle East and Africa team, supporting the business development team in sourcing and winning new revenue business.
This is an exciting opportunity in a successful and forward-thinking company, in a market which is very current with the recent COVID-19 global pandemic.
We are looking for somebody with business acumen, a strong sales background and hard work ethic. Prospecting new business leads via cold calling, promoting the solution and booking web demonstrations or face to face meetings for the Business Development Managers (BDM’s).
Based in our modern offices in Christchurch, England (once Covid restrictions have eased), these two new positions are full time and salaried, with a generous commission structure based on performance and results.
· Prospecting leads and making outbound calls
· Generate new business opportunities targeting B2B clients
· Book qualified appointments for experienced BDM’s
· Manage your sales pipeline
· Updating the database with customers details and current activity
· Updating the database with competitor analysis & information
· Manage all prospecting details on the CRM system
· Sourcing and researching new business leads
· Developing new business opportunities where possible
· Build and maintain new business relationships with prospect clients
· Pass across qualified leads to the BDM team
| EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
|· Experience of securing new business leads through telesales / cold calling (B2B preferred but not essential) in a target driven environment
· Hungry, tenacious and self-motivated to achieve sales targets and financial rewards
· Professional telephone manner and good listening and negotiating skills
· Experience with LinkedIn an advantage
· Confident in speaking at decision-maker level
· Evidence of successes and track record against targets
· Well organised team player
· Good at building and maintaining relationships
· Excellent communication skills, initiative and enthusiasm
· Planning and organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure
Please fill in your details below to apply for the position